Serenity in the southern-most region of Queensland!
The Dumaresq River marks the southern Queensland - New South Wales border. Dumaresq Homestead is part of Maidenhead Station a working cattle and cropping property that includes 11km of this beautiful river and 9000 acres of varied terrain.
Beauty and peace abound - and are yours to enjoy. Million dollar house, million dollar views, catch the allusive big cod in the Dumaresq River, bring your horse for an adventure you won't forget, a new approach, a new beginning to a great relaxing holiday.
Dumaresq Homestead offers comfort, privacy, beauty and versatility. It is spacious enough to entertain your extended family and yet intimate enough for a couple to enjoy.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning ensures every room in the house is comfortable, no matter what.
- The homestead boasts 6 bedrooms sleeping 12 guests in beautifully appointed comfort.
- There are two stylish bathrooms, one with a spa, the other with a deep bath
- The fully equipped kitchen is a cook's dream - gas hotplates, gas and electric ovens, granite bench tops and a European dishwasher, to mention a few luxuries...
- A cold room is available for longer stays or catered events
- Dining versatility is created by indoor and outdoor settings, each seating 12 in comfort
- The spacious lounge boasts a cosy wood fire and deep, comfortable lounge suites
- The state of the art media room houses a 65" full HD 3D television with surround sound. A playstation 3 is included with 2 controllers. Wireless phone and internet connectivity is available for Telstra customers
- Every room enjoys magnificent views of the surrounding countryside.
- Extensive lawns adjoin the house whilst native gardens are quickly establishing and will offer blooms at all times of the year
- Birds and wildlife frequent the garden and nearby paddocks. It is common to see emus and other wildlife.